About Eurasia Group
Eurasia Group provides the marketplace with a comprehensive and integrated set of political risk solutions. Our clients range from macro hedge funds to institutional investors, from family businesses to the world's largest multinational corporations. What they all share is a desire to better manage the risks and opportunities that flow from politics.
We take a structured approach to understanding these challenges. We provide our clients with both qualitative and quantitative tools to anticipate and manage political risks, and to profit from them. Our multi-faceted approach allows us to adapt to the rapidly evolving world of geopolitics.
Eurasia Group, the world's top political risk management firm, is looking for a senior, high-caliber professional to lead its Healthcare Practice.
Companies see acute risks and rare opportunities from politics around the globe. As businesses invest and operate globally, the ability to foresee and manage political risks becomes critical. The need to understand how politics can impact strategy, risk management and operational decision-making is particularly acute for firms within the healthcare space.
As Eurasia Group’s Healthcare Practice Head, you will be responsible for leading the firm’s research and analysis on public health as well as healthcare industry-related issues – including pharma, medical devices and medtech. You will also help build Eurasia Group’s client leadership and expertise in that industry, forge long-lasting, trust-based client relationships and deliver tailored solutions to top healthcare companies around the world. Combining the rich knowledge base of Eurasia Group’s research platform of country analysts with your authoritative expertise, analytical skills and assertiveness, you will work closely with top global clients to help them navigate uncertainty and develop solutions that turn political risks into unique opportunities.
- Lead Eurasia Group’s research and analysis on global public health issues, particularly regarding COVID-19
- Lead Eurasia Group’s research and analysis on healthcare industry issues at a global and key-market level, including regulatory policy/enforcement, healthcare reform, pricing, supply chains, R&D and IP issues
- Lead and grow Eurasia Group’s portfolio of clients in healthcare
- Collaborate on country-level research and analysis
- Structure and develop tailored client solutions, business insights and recommendations
- Post-graduate degree in life sciences and/or political science or a policy-related field
- Experience in healthcare and public health policy
- Experience in prospecting, leading and managing a portfolio of clients and senior client executives
- Proven ability to independently manage projects and teams
- Eligibility to work in the US and/or the UK
At Eurasia Group, we strive to put politics first for our clients. This requires us to maintain a company culture that puts people first. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, empowering, and globally minded. We firmly believe that diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, cultural background, religion, disability, and age brings ideas and perspectives to the table that make our analysis stronger for our clients and make our company a better place to work for our people. Our leadership team is committed to embedding diversity and inclusion into everything we do and how we lead.