Eurasia Group provides the marketplace with a comprehensive and integrated set of political risk solutions. Our clients range from macro hedge funds to institutional investors, from family businesses to the world's largest multinational corporations. What they all share is a desire to better manage the risks and opportunities that flow from politics.
We take a structured approach to understanding these challenges. We provide our clients with both qualitative and quantitative tools to anticipate and manage political risks, and to profit from them. Our multi-faceted approach allows us to adapt to the rapidly evolving world of geopolitics. (www.eurasiagroup.net).
We are seeking an administrative professional to work closely with our executive team, supporting the CEO and the Director of Strategic Operations.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with executive administrative support within a fast-paced client services organization. Startup experience a plus. You must be a pro-active, detail-oriented individual who can handle professional matters with efficiency, discretion, and poise. You must be at complete ease in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment and act as the representative and face of the organization for the CEO and his team. The position is based in our New York office.
In this role, the responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Executive Administrative Support:
Your professional responsibilities working with the CEO will include, but are not limited to the following:
Executive Operations and Business Development Support:
- Heavy calendar management, including scheduling many last minute and urgent leadership meetings. Strong collaboration with EA’s across the firm is essential.
- Ability to be responsive to daily urgent needs and requests (convene/move/cancel meetings, IT coordination, research, information gathering, editing documents, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Coordination with other key members of management for projects/agendas that involve the CEO; this may include attending internal meetings in order to track agendas and produce follow-up notes/plans
- Coordination of all quarterly “All Hands” or townhall related scheduling including cross-functional prep sessions in the weeks leading up to meetings.
- Manage calendar of recurring meetings for the firm that originate from CEO’s calendar (management meetings, strategic steering committee meetings and firmwide company updates, etc).
- Coordination of complex travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Expense report preparation, tracking and filing
- Draft correspondence and send as CEO proxy
This role will also include close collaboration with the CEO’s team, including Director of Strategic Operations and Director of Global Markets Strategy & Research. Support for this team may include:
- Coordination with teams across the firm to move forward agendas for various strategic working groups
- Tracking and helping to drive follow up for the business development priorities of the CEO
- Working on special projects advancing the strategic priorities for the CEO
- Provide ad hoc scheduling and travel support to our Senior Advisors as needed
- Performing other administrative tasks as necessary to achieve operational efficiencies across the firm
- 3-5 years of experience working in an administrative role in a fast-paced business environment
- Extreme attention to detail and discretion when interacting with high-level business, media and government contacts
- Can-do attitude and openness to learning new things
- Must have the ability to prioritize projects as needed and exercise considerable judgment and discretion in completing assignments
- Excellent writing skills required for drafting memos and professional correspondence, including e-mails written on behalf of the CEO
- Maintain availability if needed outside of normal work hours. While work/life balance is important to the CEO, the nature of this position requires the incumbent to be on call and sometimes work on nights and weekends, due to the fast-paced, global nature of the business.
- While a degree in politics/international relations is not required, familiarity with/interest in global politics is a plus for this role.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter and resume (MS Word, Plain Text or PDF only) via the link on our website, under “Job Openings” (www.eurasiagroup.net).
At Eurasia Group, we strive to put politics first for our clients. This requires us to maintain a company culture that puts people first. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, empowering and globally-minded. We firmly believe that diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, cultural background, religion, disability and age brings ideas and perspectives to the table that make our analysis stronger for our clients and make our company a better place to work for our people. Our leadership team is committed to embedding diversity and inclusion into everything we do and how we lead.