We are currently seeking a Director of Audience Development to join the team at GZERO Media, a Eurasia Group company. This role will report to the CEO and will play a major role in growing audience and traffic across all GZERO platforms, which includes website, social, newsletter, and public television show.
- Manage paid ad campaigns across social platforms & optimize to ensure ROI goals/KPIs are met
- Identify new innovative partnership opportunities for content distribution and amplification
- Grow newsletter email subscriptions
- Analyze data to inform decisions about potential new products, programs & opportunities across email, social and web
- Maintain and support existing content marketing partnerships through reporting and content curation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing/digital audience development publisher experience preferred
- Knowledge of digital media trends and emerging platforms
- Proficiency in metrics-based decision making with an emphasis on reading and interpreting data
Start date: ASAP with full benefits.
Perks of working at GZERO Media:
- Be a part of an exciting, fast-growing media venture centered around the analysis and explanation of international politics.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – The firm contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.