Eurasia Group is seeking an experienced and motivated Digital Product Manager in our Information Technology department at our New York City (Flatiron) location. The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing new digital experiences to clients in engaging, user-friendly ways, while providing client and market intelligence back to the business. Performance will be judged by the creation of successful strategies (innovation, development, GTM) and successful (on-time, on-budget) execution of those strategies. Knowledge of key demographics and an innovative perspective on product development are important in this role. If you understand the market for geopolitical risk and distribution channels, we would like to hear from you.
- Management of existing digital products by working with external vendors/developers
- Regular client-facing interactions to ensure client-driven innovation
- Continual improvement program management
- Keeping reference/training material up-to-date
- Liaising with the Service Desk for support and troubleshooting Tier 3 issues
- Cross-functional leadership with Research and Business Development
- Working across three businesses to develop new products to drive client adoption and top-line revenue growth
- Develop and maintain internal relationships to patiently drive adoption
- Continual development of a client-and-market-driven product strategy incorporated with the goals of the internal IT strategy.
- Development of forward-thinking strategies to move Eurasia Group to the forefront of technology and great digital experiences
- Five to ten years of software product development/management experience in all aspects of management and innovation: concept development, prototype development, piloting, market testing, and launch
- Experience working in the financial services market or with clients in financial services
- International experience a must (e.g., working with end-users outside the US; living/working abroad)
- Excellent communication skills; ability to evangelize products internally and externally
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Proficient in agile development methodologies and experience managing vendors using agile development methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Leadership experience managing cross-functional teams
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce
- Background in products leveraging Data Science a plus
- Background in political science a plus
We’re looking for a motivated individual with a very positive attitude, good troubleshooting skills, willing to learn the technologies and procedures of our fast-paced and demanding environment. You will be amenable to working some nights and weekends to support our business in European and Asian markets, notably Japan. You will be a responsible self-starter, extremely organized, have excellent people skills, and be completely committed to an awesome digital experience for Eurasia Group’s clients.
To apply for the position, please submit cover letter and resume (plain text, PDF, or MS Word documents only) via the link below.
Perks of working at Eurasia Group:
- An amazing mission -- to help our clients capitalize on the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics on markets around the world.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell), Tokyo (Marunouchi) and Sao Paulo (Faria Lima).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – The firm contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer.