Eurasia Group is the leading independent global political risk and research consulting firm. We provide financial, corporate and government clients with information and insight on how political developments around the world impact our clients’ interests and objectives.
We are seeking an administrative professional to work with our president, Ian Bremmer.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of executive administrative support within a fast-paced client-services organization. You must be a pro-active, detail-oriented individual who can handle both personal and professional matters with efficiency and poise. You must be at complete ease in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment and act as the representative and face of the organization for the office of the President. The position is based in our New York office.
In this role, the responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Executive Administrative Support:
Your professional responsibilities for the President will include, but are not limited to the following: coordination of complex travel arrangements, both domestic and international; heavy calendar management, including scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, meeting logistics, compiling reports and furnishing information.
In addition to the professional responsibilities, there will be social, financial management, and household coordination.
Perks of working at Eurasia Group:
- You must have the ability to prioritize projects as needed and exercise considerable judgment and discretion in completing assignments.
- Professional and personal correspondence: screening and responding to phone calls and emails
- You must have a valid Driver’s License (ability to drive a manual is a plus!); comfortable with occasional lifting of light loads; at ease/no allergies dealing with a small dog. Maintain availability if needed outside of normal work hours; run errands outside of the office when necessary; assist with additional personal tasks as needed.
- While work/life balance is important to both Ian and the firm, the nature of this position requires the incumbent to be on call and sometimes work on nights and weekends, due to Ian's global travel schedule
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
- An amazing mission -- to help our clients capitalize on the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics on markets around the world.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – EG contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
- Employee referral program that begins at $1000.
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer.