We are seeking an administrative professional for the New York office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years of office management support within a fast-paced client-services organization. Qualified applicants will also have the following: strong sense of professionalism, diplomacy and confidentiality; excellent coordination and written communication skills; the ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities; strong sense of attention to detail; exceptional interpersonal skills and must be proactive rather than reactive. Preferred candidates have strong Microsoft Suite experience; experience with business travel booking and expense reconciliation; and experience working in a professional services environment. Experience with Concur and excel a plus but will train as necessary.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Serve as front desk coordinator and receptionist for six incoming telephone lines and serve as the first point of contact for the firm both over the phone and in-person with high-level executives and politicians from around the world. Display a strong sense of professionalism, diplomacy and confidentiality
• Office management, include facilities management and ensuring daily operating needs are streamlined. Responsibilities include: procurement of office, kitchen supplies, and perishables. Manage office assets and infrastructure, function as point of contact with building representatives and vendors, schedule firm-wide use of all conference rooms, coordination of all mail and express delivery services to and from the office. Assist supervisor with developing and implementing cost saving strategies when appropriate.
• Contribute to ongoing travel efficiency project to identify cost savings for the firm.
• Act as the travel coordinator for nine Practice Managers, assist with ground transportation and car service (as needed) for staff.
• Database administration, maintain and update employee records in Concur.
• Provide assistance to nine Practice Managers with expense reports.
• Collaborate in planning company events for Eurasia Group’s N.Y. office. Coordination will include location scouting, order catering, and functioning as a member of the host committee.
• Assist staff as needed with requests for assistance on projects. Prioritize projects as needed and exercise judgment and discretion in completing assignments.
• Enhance office aesthetics.
• Other duties as assigned.
To apply for the position, please submit cover letter and resume (plain text, PDF, or MS Word documents only) via the link below.
Perks of working at Eurasia Group: