We are seeking a team-player, proactive, multi-tasking administrative professional for the New York, NY office.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of administrative support within a fast-paced rapidly growing organization. Qualified applicants will also have the following: strong sense of professionalism, diplomacy and confidentiality; excellent coordination, communication and writing skills; the ability to remain poised under pressure; strong sense of attention to detail; and exceptional interpersonal skills. Preferred candidates will have strong Microsoft Suite experience skills; experience with business travel booking and expense reconciliation; experience working in a professional services environment. Experience with Concur a plus but will train.
In this role, the responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
General Administrative/Office Manager Responsibilities:
- The first point of contact for all visitors and callers to Eurasia Group’s New York Headquarters office, greeting guests, escorting to conference rooms and connecting them with members of the EG staff.
- Meeting room coordinator and hostess; ensure meetings rooms are kept tidy and ready for internal and external use throughout the work day; catering coordinator for meetings as needed.
- Manager of petty cash requests, distributing funds, obtaining receipts and change and compiling monthly reports on the Petty Cash balance.
- Provide overflow travel and expense reimbursement support to EG Practice Managers as well as when required and assigned by the Head of Business Services
- Collaborate with a team of administrative professionals across all three offices providing support where needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Head of Business Services
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
To apply for the position, please submit your application here. The resume evaluation process will take place on an on-going basis until the position has been filled.
Perks of working at Eurasia Group:
- An amazing mission -- to help our clients capitalize on the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics on markets around the world.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – EG contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
- Employee referral program that begins at $1000.
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer.