Eurasia Group is an independent research and consulting firm specializing in global political risk analysis with offices in New York, Washington, San Francisco, London, Brasilia, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tokyo. We are seeking a skilled editor to join our team, to be based in the firm’s London office.
You will work on a range of client products for top-level executives, including memos and presentations, monthly briefs, and in-depth risk analyses.
You will have a minimum of a BA in a relevant discipline and extensive editorial experience. Knowledge of international relations and politics and experience editing non-native English speakers are required. The ability to work both independently and in close contact with researchers, business line managers, designers, and other editors is necessary, as is demonstrated experience meeting strict deadlines.
In addition, the preferred candidate will have a background in either news wires or corporate communications and the ability to play a proactive role in structuring and critiquing products when necessary. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the UK.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume (plain text, PDF, or MS Word documents only). This position is available immediately. The resume evaluation process will take place on an ongoing basis until the position has been filled.
Perks of working at Eurasia Group:
· An amazing mission -- to help our clients capitalize on the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics on markets around the world.
· The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
· Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell), Tokyo (Marunouchi) and Sao Paulo (Faria Lima).
· PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
· A strong belief in work-life balance.
· Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
· Rich benefits package – The firm contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits. · Business casual dress code.
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer.