The United States practice group provides clients with timely, forward-looking and non-partisan expert research of US political events and trends. Our analysts specialize in the intersection of Washington politics, global financial markets, and international business implications. The team produces macro research on the most important US political economy issues and works closely with sector teams to develop unique insights about the confluence of broad political changes and legislation affecting specific industries.
United States coverage includes:
- » presidential and congressional elections;
- » fiscal policy trends / tax and spending issues;
- » global and domestic implications of US trade policy;
- » Washington’s regulation of the financial services industry;
- » US energy policy;
- » US foreign and security policy and its impact on global markets;
- » housing policy and housing finance reform;
- » retail and consumer politics; and
- » US infrastructure policy.