Our Europe practice group provides clients with expert research and analysis on politics, political stability, economic policy, and regulation in a range of European countries, and offers extensive coverage of pan-European institutions. Our analysts stay in close contact with on-the-ground sources, conduct frequent research trips throughout Europe, and observe policy developments in Brussels and elsewhere that impact the region.
Europe coverage focuses on:
- » EU politics and economic policy, including enlargement, sectoral regulation, and financial crisis management;
- » western Europe, including the core economies and the peripheral states facing acute policy challenges;
- » the east-central European markets of Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and the Baltics;
- » developments in southeast Europe, including Romania, Bulgaria, and the states of the former Yugoslavia; and
- » Turkey's political and macroeconomic stability, EU accession process, foreign policy, energy sector, and business environment.